According to MarketingCharts.com 50% of consumers spend 75% or more of their total shopping time conducting online product research, with 15% spending 90% or more of their shopping time in this manner.
So what does that mean to you? It means a professionally designed website is no longer an optional addition to your marketing effort, it is an essential requirement. Our Website Packages are custom designed, with features and functionality designed to serve the needs of your business and your clients.
Imagine a potential client using Google to find the products and services you offer. They may be in your area, and they may even be looking specifically for your business. If your business does not have a website, the almost certainly will not find this information. What they will likely find is your competitor's website. By not having a website, you could be handing over new business to your competitor.
This works both ways. If your competitors do not have websites, then your business has an opportunity to gain an advantage.